Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Day 3

After a bit of turmoil, day 2 was finally over and in the books.  I looked forward to sleep and starting anew on day 3.  

Darn insomnia ... makes starting day 3 not as easy.

I've suffered with this malady for many years - at one time, barely, if at all, sleeping through the night.  An hour here and there, but never a successful night of complete sleep.  I was younger then and dealing with life on 3-4 hours of sleep was nothing I couldn't handle.

But ... I've gotten older and fewer than 6-7 hours of sleep and this chubby lady doesn't do well.  Just not feeling it today, but I'm going to persevere.

July is almost over - can't believe summer has flown by so fast.  But ready for August and the start of new classes on the 18th.  My last two semesters of going back to school before my dream is realized and I finally, at long last, have my degree.

Well, my friends, I'm going to peruse the computer a bit and then I think I'll head out to the kitchen and see what smells I can make waft throughout the house ... chocolate chip cookie dough and the delight of pumpkin bread await me (along with last night's dishes).

Peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment