Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Day 2 - Part 2 ... lol

The zucchini bread is out of the oven and, if I don't say so myself, it's gorgeous! I've made other breads but this is the first for this. 

And a funny ... was gonna do spaghetti tonight, but after tasting the meat (ground turkey cooked with onions in water and beef base), it has the most wonderful broth so added cannelini beans to it and gonna cook noodles later to add. Not usually something I'd fix in the summer, but couldn't resist after tasting the broth. 

Tomorrow is pumpkin bread and chocolate chip cookies ... and who knows what else. Want to make some yeast bread this week too. Don't know if I'll get to that yet or not. Love homemade bread. 

Ok, enough babbling for one day ... hope you all are having a great day too!

Peace ~

No comments:

Post a Comment