Sunday, January 12, 2014

11 Ways to Show Your Farmers’ Market Some Love - Hobby Farms

11 Ways to Show Your Farmers’ Market Some Love - Hobby Farms

One of my favorite parts of spring and summer is going to my local Farmers' Market on the weekend. There is nothing better than homegrown veggies, eggs, hand milled grains, plants to put in my garden, and much more.

I live in Kansas City and our River Key Market is one of the best I've ever been to! Local producers, little shops that sell local products, the smell of the sausages and turkey legs grilling and the coffee shop with their inviting concoctions.  I spend many weekends there from April through October and hope to be a big part of it - one of the sellers - very soon!

Check out the markets in your area and please, support local growers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment